Thank-you for choosing to donate to Karitane!
Your donation helps us ensure the long-term growth, development and social and emotional well-being of infants, toddlers and the support for their families
You can direct your donation to Karitane for a particular program or area, when you donate by telephone or by using the fax-back or post-back form. You can also ask us to direct your donation to the area where it is most needed.
On the completion of your donation, a tax deductible receipt will be mailed to you. Cheques should be made payable to Karitane. All donations over $2.00 (two dollars) are tax deductible.
- Download the donation form. Fax-back to (02) 9794 2323 or post- back to the address listed below.
- By telephone: Call (02) 9794 2300 to make a donation.
There are many other possible ways to get involved. We can help you decide what would best meet all of our needs. Possible areas include:
- Payroll contribution - where you can make regular donations to the Hospital through your salary (Often these donations can be made pre-tax and can be as little as $2.00 per week).
- Make a bequest - remember Karitane in your will
- A cause-related marketing campaign
- Pro bono professional expertise
- In-kind giving (eg donation of equipment or supplies)
- Sponsorship - if your company is interested in supporting a Karitane programs, education, information distribution (eg brochures) and/or events then the we has several opportunities available
- Your own idea. Get together with friends or work colleges to raise funds by designing a fundraising activity (such as a trivia night or a theme gold coin donation day). Please contact Karitane to let us know your idea and when it will occur
- Fundraising events/volunteering days
- Regular contribution - we can arrange for money to be automatically deducted from your credit card on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis.
Please contact CEO on 9794 2300 for further information
All donations will be gratefully received.
Please send donations to the address below:
PO Box 241
ABN 25 000 018 842
Charitable Fund Raising number: 12991