Karitane is a dynamic and innovative not for profit organisation and registered charity providing early parenting services. We are a family-friendly workplace with a strong and successful culture of success that reflects our values of innovation, excellence, respect and collaboration. We are a passionate and a highly engaged team making a difference to family’s lives. We support each other and provide excellent professional development opportunities. Join our team and make a difference today.
Benefits of a career at Karitane
- Dynamic team
- Innovative organisation
- Family-friendly workplace
- Professional development, support and mentoring
- Opportunity to salary package up to $16,050 tax free (as not-for-profit and registered charity)
- Additional leave, accrued day off once a month where applicable
- Encouraged to achieve your full potential
- Respected and recognised
- Flexible work practices where applicable and appropriate
- Meaningful work – that makes a difference
All NSW Health workers are required to have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by 30 September 2021 and two doses by 30 November 2021 or have an approved medical contraindication certificate.
You will be required to provide a record of your COVID-19 vaccination status if successful.